Subject: [Leica] spare battery for the M8
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Thu Jul 3 10:06:59 2008

Hello?I need a spare battery for the M8. Mine was stolen together with a
lens bag, camera bag and an SD card??My luck was that the camera and lens
were in my hand and not in the car!?What do you recommend? Leica original or
other brand??And if I decide to buy leica original where to buy in
Europe??Thanks to allbernardofeio

      Novos endere?os, o Yahoo! que voc? conhece. Crie um email novo com a
sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses

Replies: Reply from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] fish eye lens to an M?)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] spare battery for the M8)