Subject: [Leica] fish eye lens to an M?
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Thu Jul 3 10:19:38 2008

Yes, you can adapt a Zenit 16mm fisheye in Pentax screw mount to Leica with
an extension tube (the shortest one), and the Pentax 42mm to Leica 39mm
adapter, then, if you want to use it on an M, an M adapter.   It actually
works verys well.   It worked  especially well when I still had the 12mm VC
lens, because the 12mm viewfinder was just perfect for the 16mm fisheye,
including the bareel distortion.   I still have the Zenit and adapters, but
haven't used it since I sold the 12mm viewfinder.