Subject: [Leica] FS: 90mm Cron & Canon 40D w/ Grip etc
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Jul 3 13:57:21 2008

Time to clean out the closet:

1. Used 90 mm Summicron for sale.

This 90mm is in decent shape, seen some use, and I've liked the
results I get from it.  The body is in good shape - I bought it from
Adorama a year ago and it was rated E+ which I think was a bit
overrated and would put it more at a E to V.

SN: 3210xxx from 1982 if I did my research right...

$650

2. Canon 40D Body with Battery Grip
6 months old and used regularly.  Body is in Like New shape.  Includes
everything in 40D box, Everything in Grip Box.

Together for $960

Separate:
Body $825
Grip, $165

3. Olympus XA - purchased from a LUGer a few years ago. Comes with
camera,
box and flash.  Tiny, RF-focused, fixed 2.8/35mm lens.  It works, but
I've
never put more than 1 or 2 rolls thru it - not extensive testing.
Going for
$60-130 on ebay.

$80

4. Canonet G-III QLS - purchased used 5 or 6 years ago.  Quite a few
rolls
thru it.  I'll throw in a wein-cell battery if I can find it.  Works
fine.
Light seals replaced when I purchased it, but like most 70's
rangefinders it
*could* use a CLA. Snap on lens cap included.

$65

5. Olympus 35 RC - purchased a few years ago.   Shot some rolls thru,
looked
good but never did extensive testing.  Prolly could use light seal
replacement and a CLA.  Sell for $35-60 on ebay. No lens cap, but a
beat up
skylight filter is on it now.

$45

6. Jupiter 12 Screw Mount 2.8/35 Russian Lens.  Never really used.
Bought
it from a reputable dealer in Russia.  People actually find this is
quite a
good lens, especially for the price - its a copy of the Zeiss Biogon.
Lens
looks clear to me.  Avoid it with Hexar, Bessas - the rear element
hits the
shutter.  Commes with lens/caps.  Sell for $40-60 on ebay.

$45

All items plus acutal shipping

Contact off list if interested.