Subject: [Leica] Photographers be carefull
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Thu Jul 3 14:24:36 2008

Howdy from sunny and warm (hot 80 degrees) Wyoming.

This is a really scary government program.  It may be a terrorist activity
to take photos that are not AESTHETIC, but who if to determine that?

http://www.truthout.org/article/federal-terror-watch-program-uses-local-law-enforcement-eyes

I do not think I will do documentary photography in Colorado.  And, we all
need to write to our elected representatives about this.

Thanks and have a happy 4 th of July, enjoy your FREEDOMS;

Mike Stoesz
Laramie, Wyoming.

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Photographers be carefull)
Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Photographers be carefull)