Subject: [Leica] Additional Leica photography Blurb book
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jul 3 23:36:43 2008

I just have my own rule: only Leica stuff, a body or a lens, for the
yearbook. I might have broken the rule the first year (because of
time-constraints ... I was out of the country when it was announced
and when the deadline fell). I used a russian LTM body for one of the
shots.

It doesn't bother me what other people choose to do, but that is what I do.

So in my particular case, a book with only Leica shots would in fact
compete with the LUG Yearbook, since it would be competing for my
choices.

That doesn't mean I don't support the idea, it is just a reflection I
made when I was considering what shots I would possibly include.

Daniel