Subject: [Leica] Happy Fourth of July
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jul 4 12:49:23 2008

It's being a great free day. Yesterday felt like Friday, and it's felt
like Saturday all day, so I get an extra this week.

My high schooler is home from her summer science/math program. The
college student is in Malaysia headed toward Thailand, and we hope
calling tomorrow.

Charcoal going now for steaks.

Fireworks at the volunteer fire department tonight.

We're hot and happy.

Hope everyone else's day is shaping up nicely, too.

To all our non-USA LUGgers, consider yourselves adopted for purposes
of partying. Happy Independence Day!

Ric