Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook
From: luis at sigmacumlaude.com (LUIS A GUEVARA)
Date: Sat Jul 5 06:41:34 2008

Hi . I am a new member and would like information on the LUG
Yearbook . What it is , where I can obtain one , and how to submit to
this years edition. Thanks.Luis
Message: 8
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:38:20 -0400
From: Leonard Taupier <len-1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Additional Leica photography Blurb book
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

I agree with George. The LUG Yearbook has become a showpiece of our
groups photographic skill and tastes, regardless of the equipment
used. Jim has limited the submissions to the current year. This is
great as well as it can show the growth of the photographic skills of
our photographers and the advancements made in equipment as well.

Another book using Leica equipment only can highlight the
capabilities of the Leica system, whenever the photos were made. I
would even like to see a section where the photos were made with LTM
gear, one with Leica film and still another with Leica digital
whether it be from the M8 or a DMR or whatever new comes out. It
would be fun but not a replacement for the Yearbook.

Just my .02

Len

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook)