Subject: [Leica] A few shots from Wyoming
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Jul 5 19:43:23 2008

Aram.

Is that a TILLEY hat in the second photo??

And on the third picture, that is a Siberian Husky, a VERY gentle breed
of dog.  My favorite, in fact.

Every Siberian Husky that I have known has been as sweet and gentle as
any Golden Retriever, but
they have a wanderlust unequaled by any other dog.

Jerry Lehrer