Subject: [Leica] IMG: Still kicking
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Jul 6 10:53:44 2008

Thanks, Daniel.  My Zuiko 14-54 lens gives me very good performance in most
cases, but a 1.4 lens would be very useful in poor light situations.  The
Sigma lens would have a larger diameter, perhaps, but would be more compact
than the Zuiko lens, so would be fine on the E-510.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA