Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Mishap
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Jul 6 16:01:29 2008

Tina,

Glad it wasn't worse.  Did you wind up in one of those backwoods ER's where
they have framed all the fishing lures and other objects they remove from
people?  I was in one for about five hours being stitched and repaired from
a similar misadventure, and that was my entertainment.  I hope the nose
heals.  My wife had hers broken in a carjacking, and then it had to be
broken again to fix it.  She was not a happy camper.

Ken