Subject: [Leica] OT: Self made book binding anyone?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jul 7 00:04:02 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:29 AM, Chris Williams
<leicachris@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Okay, I'm playing with the idea of making my own albums but I'm kind of at
> a loss about book binding. I'm going to talk to some here in New Orleans
> about it but I wondered if anyone here has experience.
>
> This is an idea for a "fine art" style wedding album. Hand sewn with some
> specialty inkjet papers.

Chris,

It is an art. I have a friend (Swedish) who does this as a hobby.

There are some links here to Yahoogroups, but you have to be a member
to really see the content. You might want to join up with one of them.
"L?nkar" = "Links"

http://susning.nu/Bokbindning

Scroll down and you'll see some pictures of the process along with
some equipment you will need.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: OT: Self made book binding anyone?)