Subject: [Leica] I CAN'T BELIEVE IT- BUT I AM REGRESSING!!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Jul 7 04:09:19 2008

Victor,

congratulations! - on coming back to the film-side :-)

I like the first, mainly because the powerful portrait dominates it and it's
stunning portrait of Dali in any case. Somehow though, I don't feel that the
Dali seems to engage with the crowd, or vice-versa which I guess is what you
wanted, rather than a lot of people passing in front of a forceful portrait.

As it is it says to me that by and large the crowd weren't that interested
by
the portrait.

Peter Dzwig