Subject: [Leica] OT: News from ZIM
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jul 8 04:40:27 2008

Got this letter a few minutes ago:
--------
Hie Daniel

How are you and others?  Things are not okay for me.  The situation is
very bad, I can not afford to buy food for myself and my kid.  For
example we have about two days without food.  And its now pointless
for me to go to work because the salary alone can not allow me to
catch combi for a day.  So I dont know where to start Daniel.  the
situation is so bad for me.  I dont know how you can assist.  If you
fail to assist we are going to die Daniel.

Best sishes

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Transportation to work for one day costs more than her salary.
Daniel

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] OT: News from ZIM)