Subject: [Leica] Pender Island - was June 2008 photo contest
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Jul 8 08:44:11 2008

Oh god, this is torture.

Why am I still here in Ottawa, especially when I don't need to be.

Howard, your photos are beautiful.  I laughed when I read that there were
protesters at one of the ferries because they couldn't get off their island
(Galiano, I think).

Okay, I'm in Ottawa for - the kid's education, and because I can afford to
live here.

But I dream of being out on the west coast.

Vick