Subject: [Leica] IMG: Broken Nose
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 10 20:43:44 2008

Tina, it does look as though the swelling is subsiding at least.
You could add some bandages and claim that you had an extreme makeover!
Since this photo has a nice Tina smile AND an M8 story AND a Tilley hat,
seems to me that it should be enshrined in Steve's Leica Users gallery.
Respectfully, can we see a pic of the M8 involved in the incident too?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/