Subject: [Leica] IMG:News/Views
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jul 11 13:36:43 2008

Congratulations again Alan,

Today I've do a tour to your Color Gallery and I?ve really enjoy it. You
have transmitted the same idea I have for the Color photography, IMO a color
shot should not be a picture "with colors". The colors should be the picture
and be an essential element of the composition.

I've knowed a famous Catalan photographer, now he's died after a while,
Francesc Catal? Roca, he always said that unfortunately on the photography
first was invented B&W and after the color, he always said if this was on
the other side, the general people would much more appreciate the art of the
photography, as your color shots shows.

Saludos cordiales
Luis