Subject: [Leica] Lecia Street Photography
From: eboehmjr at gmail.com (Eric Boehm, Jr)
Date: Sat Jul 12 05:30:22 2008

Alastair,

Indeed, a sad state of affairs. My understanding is that in a public
arena one can photograph people as they are. The resulting photographs
can be shown in the context of "art" providing they are not
derogatory. And in my book, providing you do not make money off of the
print. Salgado's images can seel for 10K a pop. I doubt the subject
ever recieves anything for the image. Same goes for National
Geographic. There are no model release forms there either.

Eric

--
Eric W.A. Boehm, PhD
Assistant Professor, Microbiology