Subject: [Leica] Lecia Street Photography
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Jul 12 18:42:55 2008

The trick for the true "investigative journalist" photo or otherwise
will be to expose the hoaxes which we're already seeing perpetrated
in the media - via photoshop, glamour retouching, adding rockets,
whatever - we ain't seen nothing yet. The politicians have been
propping and casting their appearances in public for years - probably
decades. And it will take some savvy viewers to not get sucked into
what's coming. Journalists will start traveling with art directors,
just like the TV folks now travel with producers. It's already
happening. And it's all about controlling the message in every way
possible.

Those who give a flying **** will need to work hard to slow it down;
and expose it for what it is.

I do not say these things as a cynic. I say them as an observer.
These are frightening, exciting times full of opportunity to profit
from the trends; or redirect the ship." Just as they ever were." -
Talking Heads

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com