Subject: [Leica] Test Cooke Amotal
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 13 12:46:49 2008

Hi all,

I've get a Cooke Amotal Anastigmat 21/3 Inch F2, unusual on me I post the
firsts test on color, even, as you know I'm never completely happy with my
color scans, the problem is simply that I project the slides previously with
my Pradovit, and I think that these are two incomparable things.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=848443

http://tinyurl.com/6qbkyz

I've mounted the lens on my M6 with Elite 100 ASA, IMO is a quite atonishing
lens with a very special fingerprint....., you can have your ownd opinion.

Of course your comments and critics are wellcome, and thanks for looking.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Test Cooke Amotal)