Subject: [Leica] IMG: My State is Burning!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Jul 14 15:28:49 2008

The LUG Central (Palo Alto) is fine. The closest fire is in the Santa
Cruz mountains, ~50 miles from here?  Sacramento area is pretty bad
right now, but that's ~300 miles. The firehead picture is probably in
the Humbolbt or Mendocino county, ~300-400 miles up the coast. The
air quality is still pretty bad even here though :-(

Thanks for the concern and well wishes.

At 01:16 PM 7/14/2008, Luis Ripoll wrote:
>Richard,
>
>I hope you and your family are safe and that fire will be finish soon

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: My State is Burning!)