Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M6 Use on Generation Kill
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jul 15 07:51:33 2008

At 10:43 AM 7/15/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>If what you're doing now is retirement, I'd hate to see your pre-
>retirement work schedule.
>
>Len

Right, Len!  ;-)   I've just been trying to convince Tom this morning
that retirement should only include what you WANT to do.  In my mind,
that does not include weeding the garden in 90 degree heat!   We're
trying to get a head start on everything before we leave for Honduras
on Thursday (where it will be even hotter).  I still haven't even
downloaded all of the photos from California (or India or
China).  We're just lucky to still be able to do so much.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: Leica M6 Use on Generation Kill)