Subject: [Leica] Lightroom question
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jul 15 08:04:25 2008

LUG:

To you Lightroom users on the LUG:  I would love to be able to hit
the Auto button in the Exposure panel and have my photos adjusted to
my taste.  Lightroom's Auto always ends up too bright, overexposed,
and contrasty for me and I have to go in and dial down those scales
for every photo.  Is there some way to adjust the Auto so it is
consistently 15% less in certain fields?  Or something like that?

TIA

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com