Subject: [Leica] Summaron, Elmar & Cooke, Senoritas..
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jul 15 15:15:41 2008

Hi Luis!

The Summaron picture is simply as it is, no special process, simply a good
lens and film and the correct exposure, my films are now developped by a
proffessional Lab in Barcelona, they use X-Tol, I've scanned, and clic to
the automatic levels... Taht's all.

Thanks to signale the innocent feminity on these se?oritas, your opinion
gave me another vision of this picture, the smoothness enhances better these
aspects.

Thank you very much for looking, for your kind words and to signale such
details, a very good observation

Saludos cordiales
Lluis