Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica]Paris....Photos Illegal? Why?
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Jul 17 10:29:18 2008

Here's a hint for great pictures among the Amish:
Turn your camera on those visiting Amish country--that's where you'll find
the best photo opps.

With one exception:
Visit Gap, PA, and occasionally you'll see an Amish buggy going through the
McDonald's drive-through window line.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA