Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 08:11:53 2008

Eric Korenman <faneuil@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the past year my M8 has got me two photo shows (I guess that darn
> M7 just wasn't good enough...)
>
> Seriously. I like like like* my M8, quirks and all.
>
> Paired with Lightroom, the last year had been a HUGE positive shift in
> I how shoot, edit and get my work OUT there.

Likewise for me in the last two years with the DMR vs. any film camera.  My
hit rate is down (an SL viewfinder in the SL10, please!!) but total
production is waaaay up.  I like like like the SL, but I like like like
like the DMR's output even more.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?