Subject: [Leica] A Questionable Haze?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Jul 18 10:19:48 2008

I guess I'm a creature of habit. My first tank was the Anscomatic
with the thermometer built into the agitation rod. Loading film onto
the ratchet plastic reel was too easy. I still have that tank sitting
on my darkroom shelf. It's still good but it sure is a very slow
pourer. For some reason I don't want to get rid of it.  The Paterson
is much faster at pouring and  I still use the  agitation rod. I
tried a Nikkor stainless steel for awhile. It was beautifully made
but I didn't like having to cup film in my hand while feeding it onto
the reel.  I have never tried a Jobo. What I need now is a tank for
4X5 sheet film. Developing in open trays in total darkness is no
longer fun.

Len