Subject: [Leica] A Questionable Haze?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jul 18 13:03:46 2008

Another thing you can do is fix with icy cold basement fixer.
Which will leave your film white. Not fixed.

Or very very old fix. Wont fix.

But white film is a fix issue. Has nothing to do with development.

Its possible with very poor agitation it might be agitation in the fix but I
doubt it.

The moon is full. It should have fixed.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner