Subject: [Leica] Easing into LeiCanon Photography
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat Jul 19 07:38:46 2008

On Jul 19, 2008, at 2:01 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> Anyone play with Leica R Lenses and the EOS Rebel?  Reasonable
> substitute for the pro EOS D bodies at the price point?

Hi Bob,
Depending on your eye sight and focusing skill you may find some
trouble in getting consistent accurate focus especially with WA lenses.
At least I have. I believe one of the focus confirmation R > C
adaptors from the Orient would help a lot in this regard. I have the
R>O one for my Oly E3 and this helps get my accurate focus rate up
with the 28 Elmarit R (which was a bear for me to get accurate focus
on my Canons). Telephotos are not such a problem.
YMMV
Cheers
Howard (in Vancouver again and recovering from the James Taylor "I've
seen Fire and I've seen Rain" concert. )