Subject: [Leica] Your basic summer NM landscape
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Jul 19 16:36:16 2008

Geoff,

No 3800 yet.  Work time pressures don't seem to let up...but I will.  Of
course, by then it will be the 38,000 MK. III.  Or we will have the MS chip
implanted that will obsolete all this stuff ("grandpa said he had to have a
separate device of some kind to get to the internet").  I'm starting to get
concerned that I can't see the levels (yes, I know where the show grid is).
I mentioned it once to one my physician clients, and he said that was a
symptom of a brain tumor that I probably ought to get checked out one of
these days.

It is indeed better leveled.  I will try again.  What holy person are you
visiting these days?

Ken