Subject: [Leica] IMG: Single Malt and a famous LUG shoot
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Jul 19 18:50:00 2008

Chris,
A rather basic list - I would only drink Talisker & Macallan 18 from that
bunch, maybe Macallan 12 in an emergency. If the Macallans are the new "Fine
Oak" range, the unmistakable sherried taste has been watered down and I hate
it (rather like drinking Bud!). To learn about every conceivable single
malt, and a lot of other whisky:

http://www.whiskymag.com/whisky/

Cheers
Jayanand