Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG: PAW 28 (ric)
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Jul 20 05:23:53 2008

Thanks for the comments.

The light for 'waiting' was what caught my my eye and got me fumbling
for a FAST lens. I can't remember whether it way the Noctilux or
Nokton, but I don't think it would have worked with more depth of
field. I used the widest aperture I could. Time to invest in the ND
filter.

Pepsi is from two frames on the Nokton-narrow street, BIG sign.

Glad to see that the tattooed lady caught eyes for the same reasons it
caught mine.

ric