Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Jul 20 18:22:41 2008

Remember Eric Welch's (in)famous comment about buying used equipment?

Wait and watch..... always happens...... New Digital whatsit replaces old
digital whatsit.....  Old Digital Whatsit gets sold off to help defray the
cost of the new digital whatsit.....which ALWAYS costs more.....

Old digital whatsit becomes worthless in a few minutes......after all, it is
OLD technology.  And we can't have that, can we?

Frank Filippone, who still has only film cameras......
red735i@earthlink.net

What makes you think us M8 owners will unload our wonderfull image makers?

Gene

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...)