Subject: [Leica] Waterproof M8's
From: images at comporium.net (images@comporium.net)
Date: Mon Jul 21 05:17:54 2008

Sorry - tail = tales.  I was too tired to proofread!

LUG:

We got caught in a torrential downpour today walking back from a remote
village.  A tropical depression is sitting over Honduras and we've had
unbelievable amounts of rain in the last couple of days.  I was totally
drenched.  My boots filled with water from the rain even before we had to
wade across a knee-deep stream.  There was no way I could keep my M8's dry
under a poncho blowing in the wind.  I was worried, but they are both fine
and I just downloaded today's photos.  I'm sure telling these tail I'll
never be able to sell anybody on the LUG my used cameras  but I'm just happy
Leica's are still so durable.  I went out and bought a hair-dryer which is
now drying my boots for tomorrow's hike.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com