Subject: [Leica] I left my Leica on a train
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Mon Jul 21 06:04:23 2008

Very nice, Nathan! I guess the way we return the favor to good people like
this is to do the same thing for someone else and the good favors gain
momentum. We all find outselves in a position from time to time where the
kindness of strangers makes our lives better or should I say, corrects a
problem that we might have caused ourselves. My wife left her pocketbook in
a Baltimore MD taxi cab and about an hour later when we realized it was
missing, we called the company. Thankfully, one of us remembered the taxi
number and the dispatch person re-routed the car back to our hotel and the
purse was right where she left it!

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA