Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jul 21 07:49:30 2008

Have no idea where the M8 used market will go.
However, I for one would probably not sell the M8 even if I could
afford to buy a "newer, better" digital M.
A new model would have to demonstrate "significant" improvements
before I would trade up.
And even then I'd have to seriously consider the two body back up.
Lots of other gear would be sold before the M8.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com