Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jul 21 16:07:56 2008

No thank you on the 5D cmos chip in an M.
Much prefer the quality of the smaller Kodak ccd.
Full frame would be wonderful but not with a Canon cmos.
My 5D image files can not come close to the M8 image files in terms
of fine detail, color and shadow detail.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com