Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nawlins Friday Portrait Shoot
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 22 20:09:24 2008

Hi Chris, quite a cute couple! The backgrounds distract for me in a number
of these, with the chain behind Adams head! What were you going for here???
You know that I am a fan of the colour rendering and the BW toning you use,
while not super keen on the over smoothing of the skin. Personal taste
there, I know.
4, 5, 10, 12, 14, 24, 25 work best for me. You might need to get a couple of
stiff drinks into Adam before you shoot him again!
Regarding wanting 3200 ISO and VR, whatever did people do in the bad old
days ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e