Subject: [Leica] OT - Lost file - Nikon CaptureNX2
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed Jul 23 09:59:42 2008

I have been trying to get to grips with Capture NX2 as I like the
colours better from it, and having processed 5 images today was
getting along fine until I realised that one NEF file had disappeared
from my folder. I had saved it as a jpeg elswhere and could open the
jpeg and save it again as a NEF in its original place, so nothing was
lost. This has left me very nervous about using the whole program -
did I do something wrong or did it?

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden LRPS