Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 29 (ric)
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jul 23 17:44:32 2008

Vacationed last week, enjoying a couple of short road trips (screw the
$4 gas).

Unloaded the car of equipment one afternoon and sat in the livingroom
floor to repack. Told Kitty she could tell how much fun I was having
by counting the number of cameras loaded with film.

At that point, if I remember all, it was Leica M7, Leica M4, Olympus
OM-4, Nikonos III, and Bessa I. Used Fuji Reala and Fujicolor 400. So,
I didn't include equipment notes this week. If any of those facts seem
important to you on a given photo, I can probably figure it out.

As usual, in no particular order:

Stopped here to take a picture of the sign and found Myron in the
yard. Invited him to stand in. The palace is a clean trailer and car
port.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/29/29-myron.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/5wmoxn

A storm was rolling in from the east in Belhaven.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/29/29-boathouse.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/5nhx4p

A seafood buyer in Swan Quarter.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/29/29-hobo.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/63b2tn

Two Trawlers on Swan Quarter docks.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/29/29-trawlsq.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/6h8l8e

Small fishing boats in Davis, NC.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/29/29-floats.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/5fb3go

Family tries to cool off in the shallows of the Pamlico Sound, near
the ferry landing on Cedar Island.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/29/29-cooling.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/5ehltk

Lake Mattamuskeet has many interesting cypress trees.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/29/29-cypress.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/564fhr

Shallow water on Lake Mattamuskeet.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/29/29-cypress2.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/5b7838

Reflection in industrial pond, Chocowinity.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/29/29-ref1.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/58f239

Comments or questions welcome.

Ric Carter