Subject: [Leica] ireland photos & airport xrays
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jul 24 13:58:30 2008

Hi Doug,

It may be Ted or it may someone else who said that it is not so much a
matter of what camera you have but how you act that determines whether
you can "get away" with it or not. I believe this to be true to a
large extent.

Whatever you camera, this is a lovely gallery!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu