Subject: [Leica] Public Service Anouncement
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jul 24 14:29:57 2008

as I understand it
it depends how sensitive one may be
apparently some people can acquire the rash from their dog (whose
been in it)
socks, shoes and pants will protect most people
some folks can pick it up from then touching their clothing (if the
resins are abundant)

others with more knowledge may confirm or deny my understanding

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com