Subject: [Leica] Warning about odd Epson 3800 behavior
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 24 15:45:04 2008

Hi Brian, could you please elaborate on your work flow there? I don't
understand what you are telling us.
You've mentioned previously that you leave your 3800 on all the time. I turn
mine on for a day at a time as I tend to print in batches (not every day).
With a cycle off/on, I do lose the platen setting and paper source. Are you
telling us that your paper profiles are stored within the printer itself? I
have all of my profiles within the normal folder in Windows.
What software are you printing from? Is that software performing the colour
adjustment? (e.g., Photoshop not the printer driver).
I am still finding CS3 less intuitive to print from than CS2, although it is
supposed to be an improved procedure. That may be just less practice.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/