Subject: [Leica] my friend...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Jul 24 18:24:57 2008

On Jul 24, 2008, at 5:12 PM, Frank Filippone wrote:

> I just do not get how you can do what you do.

sometimes I don't either Frank...one of the things that I find helps,
and offers peace, is to capture images that offer insight and truth...

and then show them to people who can try to understand.

> More power to you, and others.

we go into this with our eyes wide open.. it is our job and our life...

your particular words of understanding are very kind...

Steve