Subject: [Leica] Cool little camera bag
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Jul 25 13:30:39 2008

Next week we are off to Washington for a visit.  I was looking at the
Capitol "rules" and noticed all my camera bags are in the forbidden zone
due to size.  I went to Dury's this morning and bought a tiny little
Tamrack Velocity 6x bag.  If I make my lenses suck in I can fit:
1) 70-200 f4L with out hood
1) 24 1.4L or 16-35 2.8L with out hood
1) 420ex flash
2) extra batteries
1) card wallet with 4 CF cards

I mean this bag is small and I am amazed I can cram all that in it.  If
you want a small bag to tote stuff I recommend this thing.

Oh and it has one of those straps designed to go over you shoulder so it
can be kinda a back pack then swing around in front for easy access.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography