Subject: [Leica] FS: Hasselblad Equipment
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri Jul 25 19:51:04 2008

I am divesting?my Hasselblad collection.?I've gotten the following together
for sale so far:
Hasselblad Flexbody: Original owner. All original parts in excellent
condition and perfect working order. In original box with manual, cases,
Acumatte crosshair screen and cable release adapter. ClearSight Hasselblad
to Arca foot attached; original Hasselblad foot included. - $1,800US
?
?
Hasselblad 203FE: Original owner. Excellent condition and perfect working
order in original box. Acumatte crosshair screen. ClearSight Hasselblad to
Arca foot attached; original Hasselblad foot included. $2,200US
?
Hasselblad 40mm CFE IF ? Excellent cosmetic and working condition. $2,700US
?
Hasselblad 350mm CF with original leather case (and keys), rings, hood and
caps. Excellent cosmetic and working condition. $1,800US
?
I have lots of other lenses and pieces that I'm working on including a
winder for the 203,?80mm, 110mm,120mm, 180mm lenses (all the most recent
iterations),?2Xe extender, 2 A12 backs, Rfx and chimney finder, e-extension
tubes, 501C/M, PME45,?autobellows, filters (93mm even!). The more I dig, the
more I find...
All?of it is in really superb condition. Lovingly used, but used and loved.
I'm also selling my JOBO CPP2 processor with lift and lots of tanks?and home
made water panel (with Hass Intellifaucet and deionizing filter) and
Versalab TRD2 Densitometer (used once).
Thanks for any interest,
Bob

?Bob Adler