Subject: [Leica] my friend...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Jul 26 09:30:05 2008

she was my friend...

>> http://www.solio.us/gallery/PAW/shewas

the child pictured on the button, was the close friend of the little
girl I captured in the image.... (this was shot at a press
conference)...

Mike Goudket has written to me with the following comment...

"When I was a child, a long time ago, my friend died of leukemia. We
were good buddies, in the same grade in elementary school. I
understand..."

Mike said he could be quoted,  thank you Mike...

Steve