Subject: [Leica] Some shots from RAGBRAI
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Sun Jul 27 08:25:08 2008

Nice shots from my (and Gene Duprey's) home state.
I hope you weren't risking an M8 !

For those in other areas, RAGBRAI was started 30 years ago, by a
couple of Des Moines Register columnists.
Hence the name:   "Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa"
They limit the starting numbers to 10,000, but usually a bunch more
accrue as the days go on.
I've never been on it but everyone in Iowa has had contact with the
event, now one of the oldest rides of its type.

Phil