Subject: [Leica] re: test shots from an old kodak folder
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Jul 27 08:54:24 2008

I have a kodak #2 hawkeye folder from about 1912 that i got the thrift store
when my f3 was out for repair. it turned out that it took nikon six months
to fix my f3 so for half a year that was my only camera. and i got published
with it. its awesome how it folds up and fits in your back pocket. i still
have half a roll of film in mine from 1999 or so.