Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 29 (ric)
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 18:14:21 2008

Geoff,

i would never make the statement that our fuel prices are higher than those
in Europe or Australia.  I know they are higher there, but they are very
high right now for the US.  Although they have come down in the past week or
so.  After the next two weeks, I will be dealing with Euro prices for 3
months.  ;-)  Probably why we will be walking and taking the train and local
air services for much of the time (already purchased).

Gene

From: "Geoff Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>