Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Jul 29 09:03:45 2008

Wade,

I just downloaded it and am very happy with it in the quick glance I
just gave it.  The burn/dodge is very sweet and with that one tool it
will make my need to to to photoshop almost extinct.  As it is only
about 10 percent of my images see PS and now that will be even lower.
Great job on a great product. :)

One question you computer internet types.  My download kept stalling and
I kept having to restart it. Firefox would crash, with safari it worked,
just stopped and needed restarting a few times...was this just due to
heavy traffic or is it something with the adobe down loader?

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography